The evaluation version is nearly identical to the retail product. For the first 30 days, there will be an evaluation prompt in the bottom left corner of image. After 30 days, this prompt moves to the center of the image but the evaluation still functions. When purchasing the product, you will be supplied a serial number. Run the setup program again and enter your serial number. Choose the same install destination and this converts your evaluation install into a retail install.
1) Touch / Gestures...
- Pego/Pesgo: two finger drag scrolls left and right; pinch to zoom/unzoom.
- Pe3do: two finger drag translates the viewport, pinch to zoom/unzoom, rotate two fingers a quarter turn to turn on light movement where continuted one or two finger drag moves the light position.
2) 2D Improved Zooming, dragging sizing zoombox, MouseWheel zooming, simple animated zooming for smoothness. For example see example 030 and drag and size the zoom box. This example also shows the new gesture support.
3) Improved 3D, and improved 3D rotation and zoom smoothness.
4) Direct3D based 2D rendering for Pego and Pesgo controls. See examples 123, 115, 138, 019. These also show much of the new features such as gestures. Try these on a touch monitor along with the 3D examples. Example 123 charts and plays a wav file nicely: plots like Adobe Audition and much better than Nero Wave editor, with just a few lines of code. Large data implementations will similarly be easy to implement within your software projects.
5) WPF interfaces in combination with WinForm and WebForm.