1) 220.127.116.11 Std edition is completed and available, along with Pro edition.
2) New feature to allow randomly setting axis per subset.
.NET: Pego1.PeGrid.SubsetAxes, Default = Empty, when empty this feature is avoided
OCX, VCL: Pesgo.SubsetAxes
This feature allows setting the axis location (0 - 15) for each subset, individually and randomly.
For example modify demo example 012 with...
Pego1.PeGrid.SubsetAxes(0) = 3
Pego1.PeGrid.SubsetAxes(1) = 2
Pego1.PeGrid.SubsetAxes(2) = 1
Pego1.PeGrid.SubsetAxes(3) = 0
This tells the chart that subset 0 is on axis 3, subset 1 is on axis 2, etc. Reversing the order so the first subset is on the bottom, where normally the first subset would be on top. Historically, one would have to alter the order of subsets to achieve having the first subset on bottom.
One must still set MultiAxesSubsets though technically one only needs to make sure that the total subsets allocated within the MultiAxesSubsets items equals or matches the value of Subsets. There is a test within the chart construction that verifies that allocation of MultiAxesSubsets uses all subsets. As long as when setting SubsetAxes, one uses all axes, the chart will alter MultiAxesSubset items for you to reflect the state of SubsetAxes. This allows changing the numbers of subsets per axis without having to change MultiAxesSubsets, as along as the number of total axes stays the same and each axis has at least 1 subset.
3) Fixed WPF interfaces and a Direct3D D3DImage issue causing a fault in debug mode upon application exit.
4) Fixed WPF interfaces where switching between Direct3D and non-Direct3D RenderEngine settings needed an extra Invalidate.
5) Updated the Asp.Net WebForm example projects.