1) Within the built in export dialog, once a filename exists, changing the export type radio button will now automatically change the file extension to the respective type.
2) Fixed Pesgo 2D contour line plotting method. Lines were not using ContourColorProportions resulting in too many contour lines.
3) Fixed an issue with setting SequentialDataX from default 0 (auto) to 1 (sequential) was causing a problem with showing/hiding subsets.
4) Fixed a problem with wrong pen colors when Subsets > 250 combined with ZoomWindow showing all subsets, stressing pen resources.
5) Fixed a problem with RenderEngine = Direct2D, combined with x axis annotations feature showing vertical text. The image's overall translation was being reset to 0,0 when 0.5,0.5 is needed to produce sharp single pixel wide lines.
6) Fixed DisableStackedPercentMenus which was not properly hiding the menus.
7) Fixed LineSymbolThickness feature which was not controlling the symbol line widths. Set to a value of 3 for 2 pixel widths, Set to 4 for 3 pixel widths, etc.